tall people: if we are walking together please take into consideration my tiny legs. i cant keep up with you. please think of my tiny legs i dont want to be jogging to keep up with your leisurely stroll you TITANS
To all of my vertically challenged friends, I am terribly sorry, I cannot help my stride sometimes.
I’m changing an answer to the questions I answered the other night.
9. Favorite quote that you like to use in everyday conversation? “I know, Doug. I know.” Again, a reference only a few on here will get. That one comes out before I even realized what I’ve said 95% of the time.
DC is being all gritty and “realistic” and Marvel just had a movie where the galaxy is saved by a dance-off and the power of friendship
how do people have relationship after relationship like i can’t find a single person to find me remotely attractive for a solid second
Kristin tagged me in a thing but I have no clue how to tag people nor do I have the energy to this of ten new questions for people so I’m just answering hers!
1. Favorite restaurant?
Igloo, which is a diner near my apt in Queens
2. Favorite stand up and/or improv team?
Stand up would have to be Mulaney, hands down. Pete Holmes is a close second though. If we are talking lesser known - Jared Logan or Sean Donnelly. In terms of improv teams, I don’t follow them much but I’d say Stepfathers. Or there’s a team that has a weekly show @ ucbeast that’s pretty great, what I did for love
3. Favorite Simpsons character?
It’s a tie between Ralph Wiggum and Troy McClure.
4. Favorite rom-com?
FROM JUSTIN TO KELLY. YOU DONT KNOW ME, YOU DONT KNOW MY LIFE, I OWE YOU NO EXPLANATION
5. What reality show would you want to be casted on?
I want to say so you think you can dance, but I would never make it. Maybe The Bachelor? I could be the snarky girl who just makes fun of everyone, a la dog lover Kelly from Juan Pablo’s season.
6. Give me a new song/album recommendation. Why should I listen to it?
I don’t really listen to much new music, but “bang bang” by Jessie j, Ariana grande and nicki minaj is just reminding me how insanely good Jessie j is. Go listen to her first album!
7. Give me a new tv show recommendation. Why should I watch it?
Are you watching orphan black? Everyone should be watching that brilliant show. Otherwise - the Good Wife. Brilliant television. I’ve never seen a show have such a resurgence in season FIVE. Plus, it’s all about the male/female friendship dynamics for me. The brotps.
8. What Hogwarts house would you be sorted into?
9. Favorite quote that you like to use in everyday conversation?
“I tried, Earl! I tried!” Which only like, four of you will get what that’s in reference to
10. Favorite John Mulaney joke that isn’t the Salt and Pepper Diner?
I can quote the Delta Airlines bit in almost any situation
11. What’s your Zodiac sign? Do you believe in that shit anyway? I’m a Leo, and no I don’t. I don’t really fit into the Leo box.
Life is so hard when your best friend is a 9.5/10 and you’re a strong 4 with the right filter and lighting
So I am all boobs, all leg, and fabulous makeup. Holla.